Below is a link to a book on how to make your website work on Google. The book is written by Chris Singleton of Style Factory Communications Ltd.
Here is what he has to say in regards to his book:
"If you're confused by Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you're not alone.
Many business owners struggle with it, making basic errors along the way that cost them traffic and ultimately sales.
My new e-book, Super Simple SEO: How to make Google love your website aims to demystify the whole topic.
Written in a friendly, jargon-free way, the book is ideal for website owners who need to get quickly to grips with SEO without spending a fortune on consultants or online courses.
In the book, I share the SEO techniques that have led to the Style Factory website attracting 30,000+ visits a month.
- easy-to-understand explanations of key SEO topics
- actionable tips that can provide concrete improvements to your site’s performance in search results
- cheat sheets which help simplify and speed up the process of optimizing a website for Google.
The book covers:
- the golden rules of SEO
- how to perform keyword research
- how to create the quality content that Google's algorithm loves
- on-page SEO
- technical SEO
- how to get backlinks to your website
- local SEO
and much more.
Make a big difference to your business and your website traffic today, for just the price of a couple of coffees. The book can be bought directly from this site as a PDF, or you can get the Kindle version from Amazon". By Chris Singleton, - Style Factory Communications Ltd.